Following CONCORDi 2021:
Call for paper for a Special Issue in Industry and Innovation scientific Journal on "Digital and Green Transitions: Handling the Economic and Social Challenges".
Deadline for submission of papers: 30 April 2022. Full information can be found here.
Virtual conference: 22-25 November 2021
The biennial European Conference on Corporate R&D and Innovation discusses on issues related to the economics and policy of corporate R&D and innovation.
CONCORDi 2021 is organised by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission in association with the European Association for Research and Technology Organisations (EARTO), the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).
The Conference aims to identify the research, business and policy challenges in this area for the decade to come, and to provide guidance to the EU industrial research and innovation policy agenda.
CONCORDi 2021 is organised around the following main themes:
- Industrial transition in times of recovery (organised by the EC-JRC)
- Industrial innovation for sustainable transformations (organised by the OECD & EC-JRC)
- Industrial strategy in a post pandemic world: Focus on developing countries (organised by UNIDO & the EC-JRC)
- Technology infrastructures to deliver on the twin transition (organised by EARTO & the EC-JRC)
- Registration open: 20 September 2021: click to register here
- Registration close: It will be open until the last day of the conference
- Conference: 22-25 November 2021.