CONCORDi 2019 Seville, 25th - 27th September 2019
The biennial European Conference on Corporate R&D and Innovation, is launching a call for papers on issues related to the economics and policy of corporate R&D and innovation.
Organised by the Joint Research Centre in association with the OECD, CONCORDi 2019 aims to identify the research, business and policy challenges in this area for the decade to come, and to provide guidance to the EU industrial research and innovation policy agenda.
CONCORDi 2019 welcomes papers on two main core themes:
Although priority will be given to papers related to these two main core themes, the Conference will also accept submissions of research articles related to other industrial innovation topics. Submissions should follow the instructions laid out by the submission' guidelines.
The dead-line for submitting long-abstracts is the 26th of May 2019.
A selection of papers will be proposed for publication in an ISI listed International journal. The Scientific Committee of the Conference will also grant a Best Paper Award. There will be no conference registration fee.
- 24 June 2019: Notifications of acceptance of submitted long abstracts
- 02 July 2019 to 20 September: Registration to the conference. Please cilck here to register: Register
- 21 July 2019: Dead line for provision of posters
- 09 September 2019: Deadline for submission of full papers
- 20 September 2019: Registration closing
- 25-27 September: Conference
For any additional question please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you!
+34 95 448 71 80