Knowledge for Growth: Role and Dynamics of Corporate R&D
The Summary Report of the 2007 CONCORD conference is available here.
CONCORD 2007 took place in Seville, Spain on the 8th and 9th of October, 2007 at the Joint Research Centre - Institute for Prospective Technological Studies (IPTS).
The Conference was organised around a number of key issues in corporate R&D, whose exploration should help answer a series of policy-relevant questions:
- New perspectives on the measurement, evaluation and impact of corporate R&D
- R&D and the dynamics of firms and sectors
- Drivers of corporate R&D investments
- R&D in the economy
- Structure and strategy for corporate R&D
- New and emerging issues in corporate R&D